Thursday 18 January 2024

Cyan Boujee bought herself a new Range Rover

 

Cyan Boujie

Cyan Boujee, real name Honour Zuma buys a new Range Rover. The social media influencer shows off the new ride amidst dramatic separation from her former management.

ATTENTION: Follow our facebook page for more amazing content 

 

 The star shared photos of herself standing in front of the new whip and captioned them with a bible verse which is presumed to be an indirect message to those who have been attacking her online

Cyan Boujie

ATTENTION: get amazing content, news and videos on your favorite app "WHATSAPP"

“Psalms 23:5. Even if i go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies and fill my cup to the brim. I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life.”

Friends and fans flooded the post with congratulatory messages.

Cyan Boujie


No comments:

Post a Comment