Saturday 6 January 2024

RISING STAR NALEDI APHIWE GEARS UP TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER BECOMING A CELEBRITY IN FEW WEEKS AGO

 ‘I feel so happy and proud’: Rising star Naledi Aphiwe gears up to go back to school after becoming a celebrity in the past few months.

Naledi Aphiwe, a 17-year-old South African schoolgirl, is gearing up for her final year of school with big ambitions and a sense of pride in her accomplishments.


The young sensation gained widespread recognition after catching the attention of international pop icon Chris Brown on TikTok. Notably, she features on Brown’s latest album, 11:11, marking a significant milestone in her music career.

Naledi Aphiwe


She recently shared on Instagram that she managed to cover all her back-to-school expenses with her hard-earned money.

“Nothing feels better than seeing myself, estolo, buying myself, neyngane zasekhaya ezincane, school things with my money. I’m not trying to brag about this, but I’m so proud of myself. I’m now a grown girl, neh.”She wrote



No comments:

Post a Comment