Friday 15 March 2024

Full confession from Bongani Ntanzi 🎙️

“I was briefed that the person ro be eliminated or to be killed was Senzo Meyiwa and the matter was initiated by Kelly Khumalo who was going to make a payment for the whole job. We were positioned accordingly that Nkani would be the driver. Muzi would be the guard and myself and Carlos will get inside Kelly’s house. Maphisa will be outside. I went in with Carlos and others took their positions as discussed throughout the planning. When we entered the house, Carlos shouted phansi imali [lie down … 

money] and cellphones. I started collecting money and cellphones. As I was doing, so Senzo jumped to Carlos and the struggle ensued where one shot went off and the second shot hit Senzo as the firearm was pointed at his chest."

(Then, how Ntanzi’s statement states that he received thousands of rand just after the scene.)


"At the hostel, I received R15 000, I then left with Nkani to Johannesburg where I slept over. The following day he took me to Daveyton where I stayed for some days. Nkani returned and took out a further R30 000 and gave me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment