Saturday 27 April 2024

Someone is trying something on King Monada, and you can see that these is a scam. Read the story 

My name is Kgomotso Bopape Dj Kalewa, in 2022 I paid king monada 15k for a feature, he lied to me and said he will record it ,

since we worked on a beat but postponed because he was shooting aye kuwa and tell me to come on a certain date which he know that he won't be around, I ended up going to tzaneen small claim court, he only paid me 2k November 2023,because he that is what he agreed on but never paid again he ended blocking my number, when ever when I call him,he will say he will pay on month end then he blockes my number 

,then when I call him on month end ,I found out that I'm being blocked 🚫, then get another sim card he would say I must call him after few minutes he is still on a meeting then blockes my number, what I need my remaining balance, since he failed to do the song and paying me,I really need help.





No comments:

Post a Comment